Hypnosis, Reiki, & Life Coaching
Benefits of Hypnosis
The hypnotic state allows a person to be more open to discussion and suggestions. It can improve the success of other treatments for many conditions.
- Hypnosis can help people change their eating behaviors and drop the pounds
- Cognitive hypnosis helps change unwanted patterns and behaviors by connecting with the subconscious mind
- Hypnosis has been used to treat chronic types of pain and pain resulting from serious injury
- Hypnosis gives your mind and body a chance to recuperate, repair, and heal itself by experiencing the relaxation that it desperately needs
- Hypnosis can help treat the psychological problem that is causing the sleep disturbance while at the same time it puts the body in a deeply relaxed state that helps the body and mind become rejuvenated
How We Cure
Reiki is rooted in love, has divine intelligence, and is always gentle and helpful. It works by utilizing energy through the hands to the areas that are most in need of healing. Reiki helps to harmonize the energy systems in all the different aspects of your life (spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical)! Reiki is a simple, non-invasive, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement. It is been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always has a beneficial effect.
To share Reiki with humans, a person would lie down on a massage table, and the practitioner would do a series of light hand positions on the body of the person. The client will sometimes have a headache or other issue and ask the practitioner to place their hands on the painful area. In other words, the client relaxes and the practitioners will perform a session using physical touch. This approach for people works well and is extremely relaxing and peaceful.
For animals, the Reiki approach is almost the opposite as it is with humans. It could be because animals seem more sensitive to our state of mind and our emotions. When approaching animals, it is best to focus inward on the Reiki meditation alone.
If the animal has physical or emotional issues, the practitioner should not focus too much on these, but instead should look deeply into the heart and spirit of the animal—that part of the animal that is always perfect and has infinite healing potential. In other words, the healer must keep his mind open and positive, and must not force physical contact with the animal. Animals respond to Reiki more like human children do—they move around, connect often from a distance, and prefer a more flexible and open approach.
- Similar to meditation and super relaxing
- A drug-free solution to non-medical symptoms
- Using your “thinking” to transform your life in a positive way
- Simply and easily changing unwanted habits
(smoking, overeating, nail biting, etc.)
Hypnosis is Not:
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of control
- Surrender of will
- Weak mindedness or being gullible
- Revealing your personal secrets