Hypnosis & Reiki
Benefits of Hypnosis
The hypnotic state allows a person to be more open to suggestion. It can improve the success in treating other conditions.
- Hypnosis can help people change their eating behavior and lose weight
- Hypnosis helps change unwanted patterns and behaviors by connecting with the subconscious mind
- Hypnosis has been used to treat chronic types of pain and pain resulting from serious injury
- Hypnosis gives your mind and body a chance to recuperate, repair, and heal itself by experiencing relaxation
- Hypnosis can help treat any psychological problem that is causing a sleep disturbance. It puts the body in a deeply relaxed state that helps the body and mind rejuvenate.
How We Cure
Reiki is rooted in love, has divine intelligence, and is always gentle and helpful. It works by utilizing energy through the hands to the areas that are most in need of healing. Reiki helps to harmonize the energy systems in all the different aspects of your life (spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical)! Reiki is a simple, non-invasive, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement. It is been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always has a beneficial effect.
To share Reiki, a person would lie down on a massage table, and the practitioner would do a series of light hand positions above the body of the person. In other words, the client relaxes and the practitioners will perform a session utilizing suggestive touch. This approach for people works well and is extremely relaxing and peaceful.
For animals, the Reiki approach is almost the opposite as it is with humans. It could be because animals seem more sensitive to our state of mind and our emotions. When approaching animals, it is best to focus inward on the Reiki meditation alone.
- Similar to meditation and super relaxing
- A drug-free solution to non-medical symptoms
- Using your “thinking” to transform your life in a positive way
- Simply and easily changing unwanted habits
(smoking, overeating, nail biting, etc.)
Hypnosis is Not:
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of control
- Surrender of will
- Weak mindedness or being gullible
- Revealing your personal secrets